Salary: $14 SHORT-TERM (1 Day) JOB SUMMARY
Loading and unloading of boxes and possible assembly of product ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Assemble products using hand tools.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus .
We will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Culver City
9028 Venice Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232