Job Description Warehouse Operator:
Our Warehouse/Fulfillment client, headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, is hiring another Warehouse Operator. This e-commerce client specializes in inventory, innovative product fulfillment, and packaging services. They work with brand owners and manufacturers to both package and fulfill their products. Get your foot in the door with this innovative company!Job Duties:
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent application skills and competence, detail oriented, and knowledge of customer products.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing inventory
- Ensures the care and preservation of items received, stored and shipped
- Lifting, moving, and efficiently stacking boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Manage time efficiently by establishing priorities
- Prepare and complete all customer orders within company time and quality standards
- Confirm all customer orders are shipped in good condition
- Communicates consistently with management
- Maintain good customer relationships
- Ensure warehouse equipment is serviced and running properly
- Manages and documents a regular inventory cycle count process to insure inventory accuracy
- This position is full-time, Monday - Friday.
- 1 st shift, Flexible hours from 7am - 6pm.
- Pay $12/hr
Excellent candidate will have warehouse and pallet jack/forklift experience. Qualified applicants must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment. Must be very detail oriented when pulling products and fulfilling orders. Must have Basic Excel experience, forklift experience and valid Driver's License.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 256-721-5627 or apply on-line at www.expresspros.com/huntsvilleal
Express Office: Huntsville
5650 Sanderson Street
Huntsville, AL 35805