Foothills at Red Oak Recovery is a gender-separate treatment program serving 14-17-year-old male and female adolescents and their families. Our facility sits on a 94-acre working horse farm in Ellenboro, NC to help promote growth, reflection, and healing for those experiencing the result of trauma, mental health issues, and substance abuse.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for overseeing program operations, facilities and maintenance operations, base and field program scheduling, operations and direct care staff, and program spending and budget.
- Provide Supervision for, kitchen staff, facilities and grounds, Clinical Team Leads, and Clinical Technicians.
- Participate in weekly program management meeting, clinical operations meeting, and others as necessary to ensure collaboration and management of clinical and operational programming.
- Manage the scheduling of all operations and direct care staff.
- Oversee all base and field program scheduling.
- Maintain relationships with all landholders for lands permitted for programming use.
- Recruit, Screen, and Hire all operations and direct care staff, ensuring staffing levels and labor spending are in compliance with budgetary guidelines.
- Oversee facilities maintenance, ensuring safety, cleanliness and functionality of facilities and grounds.
- Manage operational spending to meet programmatic needs and budgetary requirements.
- Oversee inventory levels for all programmatic and client needs.
- Provide psycho educational classes for client groups as indicated.
- Ensure training and certification compliance for self and all employees within department.
- Manage and oversee the Primary Responder Team and schedule.
- Serve as a Primary Responder as schedule calls for.
- Serve in a direct care capacity in staffing shortages or emergency situations.
- Additional duties as indicated by programmatic need or supervisor direction.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience managing residential and/or wilderness treatment facilities
- Experience working with individuals recovering from substance abuse or mental illness
- CSAC-I or higher
- Experience managing a staff team of 15 or more individuals
- Experience managing facilities
- Experience managing budget.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid(will be provided as needed)
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ability to manage others and assist in prioritizing workflows
- General knowledge of facilities and landscape maintenance
- Working knowledge of IT systems and equipment
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making
- Technical Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
This position has supervisory responsibility.
This position operates in both indoor and outdoor environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, write, bend, climb, stand, stoop, engage in repetitive motion, and lift heavy items.
Position Type/Expected Work Hours
This is a full time position. days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required.
Little or no travel is expected for this positon.