Process Operator / General Labor - 2ndShift - $12.80/hr.
Utilize and operate equipment, material and tools in the processing, inspecting, packing and transporting of materials and supportive processes. Complies with all safety, quality, quantity, preventative maintenance and housekeeping standards. All other duties as assigned and expected.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cut, Process, Transport, Test, Tag, Inspect, Pack, Load and Off Load steel tooling, billet and tube materials.
• Monitor, manipulate and change various equipment and tooling
• Perform light construction and preventative maintenance related duties as assigned.
• Ensure availability of supplies and tools necessary to safely perform all related job functions.
• Communicate to Management and peers regarding quality, preventative maintenance, customer focus and equipment issues, concerns and improvement initiatives. Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
• Maintain clean & safe work, break and locker areas.
• Wear all required safety equipment and participate in Safety Initiatives.
• Follow all applicable procedures, directions and instructions.
• Ensure proper preventative maintenance related to all materials, processes and equipment.
• Other tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma
• Previous experience in manufacturing setting preferred. 1 year continuous work experience preferred.
Express Office: Rensselaer
124 North Van Rensselaer Street
Rensselaer, IN 47978