Salary: $16.00-$17.00/hr.Main Purpose of Job:
- To perform administrative duties and support the customer, and sales/account management team.
- Enter standard (as needed) and non-standard orders, including Engineering orders and participate in checking, confirming, and filing all orders.
- Work with Scheduling Team to ensure shipping date accuracies, and relay delays to Account Managers.
- Order changes: expedites, move-outs, respond to general inquiries about ship dates, tracking numbers and communicate changes or challenges with Account Managers.
- Work internally with Shipping Department regarding any issues or questions.
- Keep track of DCR's that affect pending PO's for Customers and update contract pricing in ERP, update cross references in ERP each time a DCR goes through.
- Work with planning on parts issues or order issues and communicate those to Account Manager or Customers.
- Enter all CSI's and RMA', for Contract Manufacturing Business
- Provide phone coverage during working hours, as necessary. Take all department calls when Account Managers are traveling and deliver messages as appropriate.
- Assist Accounting on debit/credit questions for Customers, as well as, requisition credit memo requests when necessary.
- Attend production, account management or customer meetings as required.
- Maintain Invoicing and Shipping Exceptions lists, as necessary.
- Provide support for meeting preparation. (Presentations, gather data, etc.)
- Solicit information from customers such as forecasts.
- End of year file transfers and file maintenance.
- Assist in updating departmental work instructions and QP's to reflect process improvements.
- Provide support to Account Managers as requested/required.
West Indianapolis, INPosition Type:
How to apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to initiate, maintain and develop relationships.
- Computer literacy.
- Results oriented.
- Strong communications skills.
- Team oriented.
- Flexible and adaptive to a dynamic environment.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Complete an online application on our website www.expressindywest.com
- Submit it to the West Indianapolis, IN office.
We are located at 6233 Corporate Drive; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278