Salary: $13.50/hr.Job Summary:
- 50% ensure picking, receiving, and storing function are accurate as required.
- 10% ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- 10% operate product handling equipment safely and efficiently while loading and unloading freight.
- 10% perform labeling, sorting, and re-packing as needed.
- 5% perform inventory procedures accurately and with the utmost integrity.
- General business support function as assigned.
- Ships and receives cargo according to the applicable regulatory and or voluntary association's requirements: TSA, C-TPAT and or TAPA.
- Performs product selection and package preparation for shipment.
- Assists with pallet and cargo preparation.
- Cleans facility and/or trash compactor.
West Indianapolis, IN.Position Type:
How to apply: Call our INTERVIEW HOTLINE at 317-297-2341 for an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW! Hours:
- High school diploma.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Some warehouse experience.
- Forklift experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check.
6233 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN 46278; near the 71 st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278