A National Medical group is looking for a Marketing Specialist
for their Gurnee and Milwaukee offices. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for promoting medical services, events and organize patient follow-ups. The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service, analytical and time management skills. Our client is looking for a highly motivated, team oriented candidate who is also capable of working individually. Must have excellent communication skills, comfortable with public speaking, and event coordination is a major plus. Responsibilities:
- Manage sign-in sheets, surveys and CEU certificates.
- Coordinate catering, rentals, registration, venue set-up and PowerPoint presentations.
- Work with Professors and Presenters to ensure literature and presentation content is relevant to each event.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree in a marketing related field is highly desirable but not required.
- 2-5 yrs. of experience
- Previous experience working with Adobe applications, Photoshop, InDesign and marketing programs.
- Reliable transportation is important as candidate will be driving to different office locations.
*Must be flexible to working evenings Pay:
$15.00/hr. Depending on Experience
Express Office: Waukegan
2728 Grand Avenue
Waukegan, IL 60085