We are seeking Electromechanical Assemblers for our client in the Lake Forest area. This is a 3-4 month assignment that could lead to long-term employment. Main job functions include fitting and assembling electromechanical equipment and machines including testing and adjusting completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements. Position offers first shift hours with a starting pay of $19-$22/hr:Why Apply:
- First Shift Hours (6:00am-2:30pm).
- Our client offers a friendly and professional working environment that supports career and personal development.
- Comprehensive training programs.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
- This opportunity could become long-term for the correct fit!
- Fitting and Assembling electromechanical equipment and machines, including testing and adjusting completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Read blueprints, schematics, and technical orders to determine methods and sequence of assembly operations. Assemble, test, and repair electromechanical parts, assemblies and equipment (gyros, servomechanisms, electronic instruments, radar, missile controls).
- Examine parts for surface defects.
- Align, fit, and assemble component parts into completed units using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates.
- Verify dimensions to ensure accuracy using measurement devices.
- Tests functional performance of completed electromechanical assemblies using test equipment.
- Repair, rework, and calibrate assemblies to meet operational tolerances.
- Fabricate parts using shop equipment.
- Associate's Degree or postsecondary technical certificates.
- 1-3 years of mechanical or electrical assembly with troubleshooting.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Computer/Electronics knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware/software.
- Knowledge of Engineering and Technology- applying principles, techniques, and procedures to the design and production of goods.
- Understanding of gages/measurement devices: calipers, micrometers, Hi Pot testers, and multi-meters.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit online application to www.expresspros.com
to Libertyville location
Call Express 847-816-8422
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048