Claims Advocate / Customer Service Representative
Growing small business in the insurance industry is in need of a Claims Advocate! This is an Evaluation Hire position. This position is located in the Barrington area in a small and professional office setting. Selected candidate will start with administrative duties for the first 30 days to learn the insurance industry and processes. Our client offers a fast paced environment and proven room for growth by previous placements. Recent grads are welcomed to apply and willing to train. Pay is up to $15/hour based on experience.
Qualified candidate must be detail oriented, a very strong learner, self-motivated, strong time management skills, friendly and personable.
This position focuses on handling and processing all claims and for the ongoing maintenance of existing claims by performing the following duties:Duties for Claims Advocate / Customer Service:
Skills and Qualifications needed for Claims Advocate / Customer Service:
- Take claims information over the phone for new claimants and file the claim
- Follows up with claimant, doctors, chairman (union), and the insurance carrier.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information given by claimants or insurance carrier through the claims process
- Checks on existing claims for approval or denial, on a daily basis.
- Follows up with claims status and be diligent in providing the best quality of customer service.
- Provides continuous professional advice, guidance, and answer questions for all claimants.
- Maintains a professional demeanor when speaking with claimants.
- Maintains a positive working relationships with team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four year university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer knowledge- QuickBooks or Accounting software preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a face paced work environment
- Business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter- takes initiative
EMAIL RESUME TO JOBS.LIBERTYVILLEIL@EXPRESSPROS.COM
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION TO WWW.EXPRESPROS.COM/LIBERTYVILLEIL
CALL EXPRESS 847-816-8422
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048