Under the direct supervision of the Vice President, this position coordinates administrative operations and provides administrative and general office/secretarial support. Duties performed include but not limited to; freight coordination, sales administration, assist in satisfying customer service calls and internal service correspondence, coordinating human resource functions for all staff, and working on special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. This position pays up to $18/hour.
- Arrange shipping and delivery of materials.
- Organizes and maintains freight through efficient processes and vendor contact.
- Create and check Bill of Ladings, invoices and orders to ensure they are recorded accurately for either incoming or outgoing shipments.
- Work closely with suppliers and customers to ensure any shipping problems or damages are corrected.
- Assist in sales quote process, including entering sales orders, follow-up on generated quotes, receive/enter service reports and mange action items in a timely manner as directed.
- Provide administrative support as requested for employee benefits coordination, staff meetings, and other Human Resource needs.
- Provide administrative assistance to Vice President as requested for a variety of needs to assure sales and marketing demands are met.
- Schedules and organizes installations, meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
- Works in cooperation with other Office Manager to cover phones to assure customer needs and internal requests are met.
- Organizational skill necessary to efficiently prioritize and complete a variety of tasks as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
A High School Diploma, Business school, Associate's degree or equivalent is a plus, 3-4 years of related experience.
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048