Customer Service Representative
Our client is a growing financial company in southern Lake County is seeking TWO
Client Services Agent / Customer Service Representative to work in their Customer Service department. Express has hired over 30 associates in the past three years at this company that continue to grow and succeed!
Why Apply to Customer Service position:
- Team atmosphere that is upbeat and friendly. ‘Work hard, play hard” company culture. Team outings and gatherings.
- Competitive benefit package including full medical benefits , vacation, and 401K
- Pay rate is $32,000 ($15.38/hour)
- Stable schedule 9:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday
- Evaluation Hire position or direct hire based on the right candidate
- Casual Fridays
- Growing company with proven room for grown by previous hires
- This is a great opportunity for a recent grad looking for an entry level career opportunity!
Key Responsibilities of Client Services Agent / Customer Service Representative:
- Take ownership to provide the highest level of customer support for all incoming/outgoing customer calls/inquiries.
- Take ownership to provide timely resolution of all Customer calls inquiries/issues to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Oversee/respond to all customer service calls/email inquiries in a proficient/professional/timely manner.
- Assist in the resolution of B2B Client(s) research/issues as needed/required.
- Update/maintain various Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist in the development/maintenance Customer Service Support documentation and manuals.
- Assist in the training of existing/new hires as needed/required.
- Filing, data entry and providing Administrative Office Support & Backup on as needed basis.
- Provide Special Project Support or any other Operational duties as assigned.
Requirements Needed for of Client Services Agent / Customer Service Representative:
- Answer incoming calls in a consistent manner and respond to all types of request in a timely manner.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; escalating issues as necessary.
- Proven Call Center/Customer Service in a Banking, Credit Card, or Prepaid Card Industry.
- Excellent Communications Skills -- both Written and Verbal Skills.
- A commitment to outstanding customer service - willing to go the extra mile to provide outstanding Customer Service.
- Must be detailed oriented - with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills. Proficient Data Entry Skills.
- Ability to think and act independently with minimal supervision. Ability to multi-task in a changing environment.
- Provide a high-level of product knowledge and professionalism via telephone and email.
- Proficient computer skills - should be familiar with Excel and Word. Other programs and applications will be taught, so applicant must have a comfortable knowledge of computers.
- Interact professionally at all times within the department, with co-workers and customers.
- Team oriented, versatile and flexible with regards to daily activities.
- Must have good work performance history including attendance and punctuality.
Email resume to email@example.com
Submit online application to www.expresspros.com
to Libertyville location
Call Express at 847-816-8422
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048