Salary: 50K DOE
A Post Falls manufacturing company is seeking a Marketing Specialist/Website Manager. Candidates must possess strong knowledge and experience in digital media, social media, and have a background in marketing products.
Reporting to the company President, this position includes but is not limited to:
- Website maintenance and development
- SEO optimization
- -constant review of analytics
- -adjust and make recommendations to management as needed
- - keyword creation and assignment
- Creation of Marketing materials
- -product announcements
- -product catalogs
- -product flyers
- Develop marketing strategies
- -social media strategies and campaigns
- -email campaigns
- -sales promotions
- Create and publish quarterly newsletter
- Evaluate and make recommendations to all aspects of e-marketing.
- -pay per click
- -paid advertising and setting up methods to account for effectiveness
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive trends
Two to five years experience in marketing, and a BA degree is desired. “Sales Force”, “Zoho” or other CRM experience is also desired.
This position requires:
- Self-motivation with very little supervision
- The ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere with confidence in oneself and respect for others
- Strong detail-oriented and deadline-driven skills
- A highly energetic, upbeat and creative personality
- Hard work, dedication, honesty and loyalty
Our company culture is based on family values, trust and caring. Seventy-five people depend on our success as a company. We design, engineer, produce and market our own product so we are very protective of our business environment and company culture. You will need to be also.
Salary DOE, References Required
Job Type: Full-time
Experience:marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Education:Bachelor's (Preferred)About us:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Idaho and Coeur d'Alene, we're ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals of Coeur d'Alene has helped strong applicants build their career since 2003. This office has staffed for over 800 companies in North Idaho, and in 2017 we put more than 5,000 associates to work. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 locally owned franchises worldwide.
Express Office: Coeur dAlene
2834 North Ramsey Road
Coeur dAlene, ID 83815