Salary: 13.00JOB SUMMARY:
The CSR is primarily responsible for providing outstanding customer service and operational oversight for customers by utilizing highly, in depth knowledge of customer products, procedures and processes.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Customer Service Representative performs the following tasks:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Responsible for all Inbound Systematic transactions related to inbound and transfer of materials
- Works with Customer Service to help resolve all systematic receiving issues and support any receiving inventory discrepancies.
- Support inventory control and quality assurance for customer products.
- Establish rapport with customers and interact to ensure open communication for problem resolution.
- Provide timely feedback to customers regarding service failures or any other concerns.
- Exercise discretion in inventory situations to ensure materials are processed timely and accurately.
- Make decisions and supports the Operations on what priorities are and flow of work to be accomplished.
- Schedules inbound loads
- Communicates with the carriers by phone and email
- GR's the inbound deliveries within 3 hours of the carrier's departure.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Invoices, BOL's, Customer Orders, Returns, and Requisitions.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to interpret technical documents.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office operations & SAP)
- Forklift Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three years or more related experience in customer service, preferably 3 rd party logistics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Express Office: McDonough (Atlanta Metro)
1141 Meredith Park Drive
McDonough, GA 30253