Warehouse Operator 3
Receives, counts, stores, organizes, re-packages, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. All other duties as assigned.
- Places incoming material into proper storage locations.
- Re-packages, labels and/or relocates stored materials as needed.
- Verifies accuracy of material inventory balances. Reports discrepancies to supervisor or lead person.
- Picks goods to fill work order material requirements.
- Completes order forms and material requisition documents.
- Delivers material to different areas of the plant when required.
- Perform hot tin dip operations when needed.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Team Work - Demonstrates the ability to be a productive member of a team based work group. Uses communication skills and ingenuity to effectively process work, share ideas and solve problems. Shares knowledge and experience of process and machinery with other team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Ability to add and subtract whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to use simple mathematical devices, such as, calculators, scales, measuring tapes, etc.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must regularly lift and /or move 20 to 40 pounds and occasionally handle material over 40 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Express Office: McDonough (Atlanta Metro)
1141 Meredith Park Drive
McDonough, GA 30253