Salary: $9.7110 openings starting immediately!!
- Cleans and maintains classrooms,restrooms hard surface floors, carpet floors, administrative office, equipment, supplies and related areas
- Washes windows inside and outside when needed
- Conducts ongoing maintenance, upkeep and repair
- Reports major repairs and/or damage to principal promptly
- Assist with pest control functions and measures
- Work from a 5-foot step ladder
- Moves furniture or equipment within building as required for various activities directed Remains on school premises during school hours and as otherwise required by the principal
- Complies with laws and procedures for the storage of chemicals and disposal of trash
- Picks up trash around exterior of building and parking daily
- Maintains school grounds: cuts grass and weeds, trims limbs, prunes bushes
- Assist with school and extracurricular activity needs (set up and take down).
- Follow work schedule and attendance requirements in a regular, predictable and punctual manner, as well as the ability to adapt to an extended/flexible work schedule.
- Adhere to the safety rules and product directions in using chemicals, cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Follow local codes and laws, as well as School Board policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and/or pull 50 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to climb ladder, stoop, crouch and crawl
- Must be able to operate custodial equipment and tools, light machinery, small tools, lawn equipment and other school designated equipment required to accomplish various custodial tasks.
Day Shift Position
Express Office: Griffin (Atlanta Metro)
712 West Taylor Street
Griffin, GA 30223