Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Salary: $16 HourlyThe Administrative Specialist
will support various departments with billing/coding, material sheets, expenses, travel arrangements and other administrative tasks.
The candidate will work within a team of Admin Specialists supporting numerous Production Depts including Fabric, Shop, I & D, Graphics, Rentals. Monitor material sheets for frequently used items - requiring item ID's. Look into/make changes on discrepancies. Track down missing information for sheets.
- Plan and coordinate Vendor Lunch and Learn presentations.
- Make travel arrangements for Project Mgrs, Print Team and others, as needed.
- AP Coding: Code Invoices from Doc Imaging. Track down missing information. Show billing, invoice backup.
- Enter budgets into the Accounting System (D365).
- Process expenses for various departments.
- Reporting: Post and Pending reports on all active jobs. Filter each individ job .20 & .50, Update PM Smartsheets, Populating Estimates.
- Supply ordering.
The ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels. (Leadership, Shop/Production staff, Project Mgrs. team members and vendors)
High Intermediate/advanced data entry, computer skills and accurate keyboarding skills (Must have Word, Excel, Smartsheet & Powerpoint experience)
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as independently
Express Office: Atlanta (Southwest)
7800 The Bluffs
Austell, GA 30168