Location Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown's cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide assistance and services for guests, as well as the hotel, in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations. The Bellperson assists guests with transporting their luggage to and from guests rooms.
- Transport guests' luggage to and from their rooms.
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail and special deliveries to guestrooms, executive offices or meeting rooms.
- Ensure that the public areas, bell closet are maintained, clean and tidy.
- Arrange special requests for guests including and not limited to flowers, rental cars, forwarding luggage, and advising of different local attractions.
- Direct guests to the Front Desk or meeting rooms. Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible).
- Call taxis and/or shuttle for guests as needed.
- Assist, retrieve and load luggage for guests.
- Notify Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to satisfactory communicate in English with guests, co-workers, and management to their understanding.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, and push/pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time including up to entire working shift.
- Experience working as Bellperson at a hotel is preffered.