Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
- To provide a warm, welcoming, aesthetically pleasing atmosphere while exceeding guest expectations by providing professional children's programs in Camp Amelia and Camp Amelia @ Night
- To coordinate, implement, and provide entertainment while exceeding guest expectations and creating an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere on the pool deck and in other recreation areas
- To also assist with deck cleanliness, the information hut, and group recreation activities
• Report to work on time an in uniform when scheduled
• Enthusiastically greet and converse with guests
• Promote all programs - including daily activities, just for families, Camp Amelia, and holiday programs
• Maintain clear communication with essential departments
• Actively participate in the assurance of the safety and fun of all programs
• Assist with general resort duties as assigned
• Treat everyone, managers, associates and guests with courtesy and respect at all times
• Become efficient with the Point Of Sales and reservation system, Resort Suite
• Assist with routine cleaning of all recreation areas and equipment (sweeping, mopping, picking up, organizing and keeping track of inventory)
• Cross utilize in all areas of recreation when scheduled to do so
• Complete daily checklists in their entirety
• Properly complete recreation agreements as needed
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions and around water (ocean, pool)
- Must be comfortable using recreation equipment
- Ability to work with guests of all ages
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .