Overview Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
Lead the group segmented sales effort with the responsibility for managing all group sales managers and support staff to achieve segment revenue goals annually. Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives . Achieves personal booking goals and sets territory and goal objectives for direct reports booking goals.
- Oversees all day to day activities of direct reports.
- Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential; sets example with personal booking goals.
- Works with other senior hotel leaders to ensure understanding of group sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for group segment.
- Recommends booking goals for sales team members.
- Proactively develops and manages relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve room, food, and beverage goals.
- Assists Revenue Management with completing monthly group forecasts.
- Approve space release for catering to maximize revenue opportunities based on overall group objectives..
- Develops, implements and sustains group sales manager tactics and action plan tracking methods with intention of increasing productivity and business levels.
- Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the group market.
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Must be a self-starting team player that contributes positive energy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent ability to conduct group presentations, written and oral.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when necessary.
- Strong business planning, account planning and budget management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be creative to develop strategies that will drive revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to tie strategies and planned actions to results.
- Strong financial/statistical analysis and business case development skills.
- Strong understanding and expertise in the sales process.
- Extensive experience with account management.
- Proficient in use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Travel - 25%.
- 3+ years of proven sales leadership in luxury hotel setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Hospitality Management preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of Opera, Delphi or similar POS
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .