Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for providing a high level of guest services to our Members and their guests. The Bretton Woods Membership Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that each experience is positive and complete from the beginning of the member interaction until the end.
- Assist Member's and their guests with the unloading of all equipment from their vehicle
- Retrieve all ski/riding equipment from the ski valet - carry their skis/boards out onto the snow
- Clean off and store equipment at the end of their day
- Keep the Club in immaculate order; keep all spaces clean and organized
- Work with the Club Manager to create seamless experiences for our Members and their guests by exceeding their expectations.
- Complete some administrative type work for memberships and billing purposes.
- Supervise membership attendants throughout their shifts.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible: The Resort is a twenty four hour, seven day a week operation that changes depending on the mix of business at any given time of the year.
- Must be able to work in an office environment with many people in defined and confined areas, which require both individual and team decision making and input.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be pleasant and friendly.
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to pass an alcohol (TEAM) training certification to serve alcohol to members.