Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The groundskeeper is responsible for ensuring the hotel property is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality. This individual is self motivated and has the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Maintain and clean all outdoor hotel property (i.e. sidewalk, drives, parking garage.).
- Keep the hotel property in good condition.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Open and close work requests.
- Use moderate to heavy equipment to complete duties as assigned, i.e. leaf blower, power washer, etc.
- Plowing in the winter months as needed.
- Operate Freight Elevator as needed.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
End of Job Description