Location Interlocken Resort
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt, and courteous service to all guests.
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service/ serving specifics
- Must have knowledge of all food menus offerings.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Assist with station set-up.
- Stock needed supplies in side stations.
- Get ice supply for side stations.
- Dust all tables to including table legs.
- Pick-up linen from laundry.
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies.
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware.
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
- Assist servers during meal period.
- Remove any extra settings.
- Clean coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware.
- Ensure reach-in cooler is clean and organized.
- Maintain interior of the hotel, in the restaurant, and the kitchen.
- Maintain exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Will have exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Will have exposure to food items and beverages.
- Must have a valid Serving Certification.
- Must be able to work evening shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be a team player with good presentation and professionalism