Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for assisting servers in any way possible to ensure prompt, and courteous service to all guests and members.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the Resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Provide outstanding service to members and guests in a friendly and professional manner, following proper steps of service.
- Wipe down all service trays with fresh sanitizer water daily.
- Bus tables.
- Stock supplies and maintain full ice supply for side stations.
- Put away product delivery items.
- Transporting prepared food from kitchen to floor in a timely manner.
- Ensure expo food items are covered and dated. Discard expired items.
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware.
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
- Assist servers during operating hours to help meet business demands, i.e. refilling guest drinks.
- Remove any extra settings.
- Inspect and clean coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware.
- Must maintain full familiarity with menus and knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Always wear gloves when handling food.
- Cross train among other positions within the restaurant.
- Maintain knowledge of the resort property.
- Attend department meetings and other required trainings.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager
- Must have and maintain current Texas Food Handlers and TABC certifications.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Must agree and adhere to compensation acknowledgment and tip reporting guidelines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task.
- Must be able to work flexible shift including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects of moderate weight without assistance.