Job Code: 08298-8741
Days (rotating weekends) Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital Exercise Therapist - Cardiac Rehab Corpus Christi Medical Center
is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available. Corpus Christi Medical Center
is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
Corpus Christi Medical Center
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women's Health Center
is currently looking for a Exercise Therapist - Cardiac Rehab
- The Exercise Physiologist in Cardiac Rehabilitation will work on the multidisciplinary cardiovascular team to assess, coordinate and plan the physical exercise program for patients referred to cardiac rehabilitation.
- Demonstrates and inspires confidence, credibility, adaptability and autonomy.
- The exercise physiologist will integrate the components of clinician, teacher, consultant and researcher.
- Supports the Corpus Christi Medical Center's vision, mission, and values.
- Bachelor in Exercise Physiology
- Current BLS;CPR certified by American Heart Association
- Current ACLS, preferred.
- Minimum of less than 1 year of experience in exercise therapy.
Last Edited: 05/16/2018