Job Code: 01356-9785
Days (rotating weekends)Environmental Services Technician
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Miami, FL Facility Description:
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, burn, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
The Environmental Services Technician performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English required
- Experience in housekeeping in healthcare setting preferred Keywords: Environmental Services Tech, Hospital Janitorial services tech, Part time, Evenings with rotating weekends
Last Edited: 05/15/2018