Job Code: 00477-7344
PRNPalms West Hospital
Loxahatchee, FL Facility Description:
Since 1986, Palms West Hospital has celebrated excellence in healthcare. Our state-of-the-art 204-bed facility, centrally located in Palm Beach County, offers top-quality care in every category from preventative programs to elective, major, and emergency surgeries. Palms West Hospital has a dedicated Pediatric ER and full-service Children's Hospital, offering dozens of pediatric healthcare services in one child-friendly place.
Palms West Hospital is located on a spacious 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County, just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its abundant parks, equestrian interests and quality schools. Money Magazine named Wellington as one of the "Best Places to Live" in 2016. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. Family Circle recognized Royal Palm Beach as one of the "Top 10 Best Towns for Families."
Palms West Hospital is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Environmental Services Associate: Job Description:
The Environmental Services Associate works under the direction of the EVS Management team to ensure that the facility and assigned areas are maintained to the highest possible standards of cleanliness. Ensures that all tasks are completed safely, and in strict adherence to Infection Control, Environment of Care and other related policies and procedures. Provides the highest level of customer service at all times. Position Qualifications
- Ability to read, write, and converse in English required
- High School or GED preferred
- One (1) year experience in Healthcare Environmental Services preferred
- Ability to work in environments containing human blood and body fluids required
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with patients, visitors, co-workers and management required
- Ability to comprehend and deliver highest possible standards of customer service required
- Sufficient knowledge, skill and dexterity to access and interface with computers and other digital systems required
Last Edited: 05/15/2018