Job Code: 24677-68043
No Weekends Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Area Manager
to lead a group of approximately 4-7 clinics and their dedicated teams. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here! POSITION SUMMARY:
The Area Manager will function in a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of a group of CareNow clinics, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth, customer service and satisfaction, and a safe clinic for our patients and staff. This Clinic Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supervises, orients, and trains clinic managers and staff to ensure that all policies, established practices and standards are followed.
- Develops, communicates, and leads the execution of clinic goals and objectives in support of overall clinic performance and operations as well as staff retention and employee engagement.
- Manages leadership and staff performance including attendance tracking, handling patient and visitor issues, providing feedback and/or follow-up training to employees, recognizing good performance, and identifies/mentors potential candidates for promotional opportunities.
- Ensures that clinic leadership creates a work schedule for all clinic positions including APP's based on clinic needs.
- Oversees patient flow at assigned clinics including keeping patients informed, overseeing and seeking to reduce wait times as much as possible, acting on information provided by Web Check-in, and ensuring efforts are coordinated to provide the highest quality care and services.
- Facilitates and oversees the upkeep of interior and exterior areas (works with company selected vendors), signage, overall clinic appearance, and key control and alarm codes.
- Ensures all cash management procedures are followed.
- Regularly communicates with primary accounts to ensure we are meeting the employer's needs, occupational preference cards and procedures are followed, and partners with marketing to maintain updated preference cards.
- Attends regular staff meetings at assigned clinics and ensures that staff is kept informed of and documents review of information, policies, practices, memos, and expectations.
- Ensures all compliance measures are met including overseeing clinic opening/closing, documenting incident occurrence reports, preparing for and completing clinic audits/reviews/surveys, and maintaining all safety precautions.
- 3+ years of experience in a medical office setting is required. Urgent Care experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in the supervision of staff is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred.
- RN, LPN, MA, NCT, RT or other applicable clinical license is highly preferred.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
- Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification.
- NEVADA ONLY: Office Laboratory Assistant license is required by the state.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
- Must be available to manage the assigned clinics 24/7 as needed. Flexibility to fill in open shifts and float to other work locations is required.
Last Edited: 05/15/2018