Job Code: 01533-91876
No Weekends Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX Director (RN) - Nursing Administration Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Director (RN) - Nursing Administration Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, directs, evaluates & coordinates administrative nursing areas including but not limited to House Supervisors, Bed Board Coordinators, Staffing Coordinators, and Patient Sitters.
- Collaborates with Health Trust in the development & execution of contract labor and daily agency.
- Collaborates w/CNO & other management in identifying & implementing innovative models & best practices with an emphasis on quality of care, service improvements & cost reduction.
- Provides clinical & professional oversight for areas of accountability.
- Assures successful implementation of organizational strategies: Hospital throughput, bed placement, and house supervisor development.
- Through the hiring, retention, & development of internal staff in areas of accountability, achieves staffing ratios & optimal patient outcomes w/minimal dependence on premium pay (overtime/traveler staff).
- Develops services that achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with emphasis on customer service.
- Plans, organizes, directs, evaluates, & coordinates the staffing office including effective use of position control, scheduling practice, and facility scheduler.
- Develops & manages a high-functioning nursing administration office team that effectively utilizes resources, systems, & policies & procedures.
- Ensures nursing supervisors provide professional & clinical oversight 24/7 including mentoring of assistant nurse managers & staff
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Management/Leadership required
- 5+ years of experience in ER/Critical Care or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Current Texas license as a Registered Nurse required
*No 3rd party solicitations. All firms must register with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Last Edited: 05/15/2018