Job Code: 07126-102010
No Weekends Director of Support Services Medical City Green Oaks
Medical City Green Oaks Hospital is more than just a Dallas-based hospital dedicated to inpatient psychiatric care, it is multiple outpatient programs and clinic locations in North Texas. Connecting our community and promoting education, Medical City Green Oaks Hospital is deeply rooted to helping our patients and their families.
• Responsible for management of Plant Operations, and Housekeeping departments functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and facility goals.
• Identifies the cost effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers.
• The position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors.
• Identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction and data and employee involvement.
• Works with Hospital Executives in meeting Facility goals.
• Provides leadership and consultative services to departments and services within the organization in achieving regulatory/accreditation compliance.
• Coordinates and supervises accreditation surveys (e.g., The Joint Commission, HCFA/TDH, DHHS/Medicaid, OSHA) for the facility.
• Collaborates with clinicians and other staff in developing and implementing processes to comply with regulatory standards.
• Acts as the facility safety officer and is responsible for the coordination and supervision of compliance activities for the Environment of Care standards.
• No direct patient care functions are provided by this position.
Develops, coordinates, implements and conducts quality activity therapy programs Qualifications
- Professional Engineer License preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Finance or similar is preferred.
- Five years healthcare or industrial management experience in construction and installation of equipment, utilities and buildings.
- Experience in construction service line management preferred
Last Edited: 05/15/2018