Job Code: 06218-92310
PRNMainland Medical Center - Texas City, TX EKG Technician
Founded in 1952, Mainland Medical Center
has been part of Galveston County for more than 55 years. Originally a 90-bed hospital, we have grown to a 223 bed acute care facility offering quality, compassionate care with state-of-the-art services. Our services include inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services.
Mainland Medical Center is part of the HCA Gulf Division, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers, cancer centers, and diagnostic imaging facilities. It offers a complete continuum of specialized health programs and services that meet the needs of Greater Houston and South Texas residents and businesses. Our growth is truly a reflection of the changing needs of our community, our patients and rapidly advancing medical technology. Our services include:
Mainland Medical Center
- Breast Care Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Center for Sleep Disorders
- Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Emergency Services
- Level II Neonatal Intermediate Care Unit
- Occupational Health and Wellness
- Senior Mental Health
- Women's Services
is currently looking for an EKG Technician. Responsibilities:
- Performs EKGs and holter monitors as ordered.
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Manages all assigned supplies and equipment in EKG.
- Completes all appropriate paper work for physician interpretation.
- Competently operates EKG equipment.
- Assures that patient's charges are timely and accurate.
- Log in all procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical duties including filing, copying, faxing, etc.
- Assists with Stress testing.
- Assists as needed in other related departments.
- Adheres to and complies with HCA's ethics and compliance policies and procedures in the Code of Conduct. Attends annual training sessions.
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- EKG certification required.
- Must be able to interact well with patients and peers.
Last Edited: 05/16/2018