Job Code: 08648-149762
No Weekends Account Balance Review Specialist - Richmond Shared Services Center Parallon
is an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA Holdings, Inc.)
and is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon supports healthcare providers in the areas of revenue cycle (billing, collections, and denial management), technology, patient registration, insurance verification, and health information management.
The Account Balance Review Specialist
(Internal Title: NET AR Analyst) is responsible for monitoring and adjusting accounts to ensure Accounts Receivable (A/R) is stated accurately. This requires reimbursement, collections, government, managed care, billing, and denials knowledge, as well as strong analytical skills and the proficient use of multiple systems. This is a Full Time
opportunity, working Monday through Friday, from 8:30AM to 5:00PM
. There is overtime for month end close that may require some Saturday work. Duties (included but not limited to):
- Review accounts based on exception reporting to ensure that AR is stated appropriately for all payers.
- Apply knowledge of Patient Accounting, Mainframe Logging, Concuity, eRequest, eTran, OnBase and Artiva systems.
- Apply detailed understanding of various reimbursement methodologies.
- Monitor accounts and identify patterns or trends that could be addressed through the Net A/R process.
- Review accounts where an adjustment may or may not be present to clear potential inaccuracies.
- Review and provide contractual accrual support on high dollar accounts at month end to ensure net revenue is estimated appropriately.
- Assist and provide feedback on internal and external audits due to net revenue adjustments.
- High school diploma or GED
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Minimum of one year of logging experience; collections, accounts payable, receivable and general ledger experience required
- Must be able to work full time days, Monday thru Friday
- Must be able to work for month end close that may require some Saturday work
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Last Edited: 05/15/2018