This luxurious Omni property, which opened it's doors on March 6, 2018, is located in the heart of Downtown Louisville and designed with intersecting towers that represent the crossroads of the past, present and future of Louisville. Inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville will transform one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel will be a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, will allow guests to rest, relax or socialize with spectacular views of the city from above. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests will also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot modern urban lifestyle market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Bros. coffee, baking bread and fragrant fresh flowers.
This position delivers prompt, friendly, courteous service to Guests ensuring all order for guests and servers are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Serve properly mixed and proportioned drinks, in a timely manner, to guests and servers.
- Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines.
- Upsell and suggestive sell of both food and beverage to guests.
- Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment.
- Monitor environment in room (temperature, lighting, music, televisions).
- Observe and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
- Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is serve only to those patrons of legal drinking age.
- Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
- Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone and in person
- Must have basic computer/MICROS knowledge
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous cash handling experience is required.
- STAR Certification is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment providing courteous service and engaging the guests in conversation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.