Job Code: 26560-NFLCORP
Full-time People. Performance. Possibilities.
These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA
, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400+ can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission â€Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.â€
The Director of Talent Acquisition, Field Recruiting, will provide oversight for the high-volume recruitment of HCAâ€™s North Florida Division of 14 hospitals spanning the state of Florida from Orlando to the Panhandle.The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for the implementation of the HCA recruiting philosophy, regional approach, methods and procedures, program development, and communications, and will provide overall strategic direction for the Division Recruitment Team by ensuring that plans, programs and services strongly align with business strategies and priorities.
The Director of Field Recruiting will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the AVP of Talent Acquisition:
- Manage team of recruiters; ensure recruiting teamâ€™s competencies are continually developed and recruiting targets are achieved.
- Implement the recruiting and staffing philosophy and approach for the region. Includes determining the utilization of advertising agencies, local career fairs, etc.
- Oversee recruiting and staffing operations, providing guidance on recruiting issues as they arise.
- Develop and drive pipeline strategies in tandem with enterprise-wide strategies including schools and other community outreach programs
- Coordinate with government agencies and outside legal counsel to facilitate the hiring or transfer of foreign national or expatriate employees. Activities may include tax filing or VISA processing.
- Design and develop communications in support of recruiting and staffing policy updates or changes and ensure adherence to these policies.
- Provide opportunities for recruiter development within the region.
- Identify and execute leading edge diversity programs for our Affirmative Action facilities.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR to understand business needs and effectively source and deliver talent necessary to achieve business outcomes.
- Establish and maintain metrics that measure staffing performance.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Requires 7+ years' relevant work experience including facilitating external and internal recruitment processes
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's a plus
- Trained in SEP, social media tools, CRM, ATS
- Works in an office environment
- Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring deliverables
- Some travel may be required
Last Edited: 04/25/2018