Job Code: 02873-10297
No Weekends JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus medical center with four locations throughout Palm Beach County. Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for our Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
At JFK, our level of service and dedicated team of professionals rank among the best in the nation, with all of our employees possessing the perfect combination of compassion, empathy, honesty and respect, ultimately helping us to fulfill the hospitals mission of providing a superior patient experience. From hiring the best and brightest, to creating a dynamic work place, JFK ensures continuing education and advancements are among our top priorities. What makes us specialâ€¦
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls. Thereâ€™s a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), ship-a-weigh program â€" shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nationâ€™s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphereâ€™s Worldâ€™s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. POSITION SUMMARY:
Provides diversified administrative support to the Executive Officers, as well as the entire administrative team. Promotes positive public relations to hospital staff, physicians, patients and outside contacts. This position requires the ability to work autonomously as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Maintains daily calendar for the Officers, schedules and arranges meetings with staff, departments heads, physician, outside agenda. Coordinates catering, location, reschedules when necessary.
- Acts as a resource person for the Administrative Support Staff for computer applications/technical assistance. Also, acts as a 'go-to-person' and liaison to the general medical staff and my colleagues in our sister facilities.
- Coordinates and approves time off schedules for the Adminsitrative Support Staff. Allowing for sufficient coverage for the Officers.
- Oversees the daily workflow process in the Administration Office to ensure completion of projects and assists with cross coverage of other available staff as needed.
- Prepares and presents periodic performance evaluations for the Administrative Staff when due.
- Meetings and appointments are scheduled to ensure adequate time based upon cotent; meetings are blocked to provide efficient use of time.
- Answers and screen phone calls and communicates with answering and resolving inquires, complaints, complements, â€trouble shooterâ€ role for patient/families, visitors, employees and physician; refers to Director of Service Excellence when necessary, performs as liaison and follow up when needed. Responds to e-mail from staff and outside agencies; assist with requests in a timely manner.
Minimum Education - High School or equivalent.
Minimum Experience - 3 to 5 years in healthcare administrative environment.
Last Edited: 04/20/2018