Job Code: 10250-1848
HealthTrust (www.healthtrustpg.com) is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. Members include approximately 1,600 acute care facilities and more than 26,000 non-acute care sites
This position is responsible for delivering HealthTrust Capital Equipment Services to assigned member(s).
This individual will have responsibility for the memberâ€™s capital equipment process, including: Budgeting, Planning, Acquisition, Management and Disposition.
Responsibilities include developing and executing innovative capital equipment strategies that deliver significant and measureable financial and operational value to member(s). The individual must establish objectives and develop and execute operational plans and strategies.
This individual will receive guidance from Senior and/or Executive Leaders.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Develop, execute, and support the capital process (including routine capital as well as construction/renovation and clinical initiatives (e.g. surgical initiatives)).
- Prepare and analyze capital budgets.
- Understand memberâ€™s capital inventory and develop end-of-life/ replacement plans as well as service/maintenance strategies.
- Review service/maintenance contracts and ensure service/maintenance strategies are deployed correctly.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels in the organization, including but not limited to: clinicians, physicians, supply chain, materials management.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Investigate, act, and communicate on capital issues.
- Develop and execute opportunities to improve operations.
- Collaborates with member to drive contract compliance.
- Resolve off-contract issues/exceptions.
- Develop and execute opportunities to drive cost-savings.
- Develop and execute bulk buy strategies, or participation in HealthTrust Group Buy program.
- Exceed cost-savings goals established in annual work plan.
Project Management and Communication:
- Collaborate with the member to take full-advantage of the GPO portfolio â€" including the evaluation of standardization opportunities. This may entail mini-RFPs and negotiation of standardization opportunities in collaboration with GPO sourcing team.
- Collaborate with GPO Sourcing team on national contracting activities (e.g. identifying new technology or new category opportunities.
- Communicating standard processes and policies, best practices, progress reporting, and issue review/resolution;
- Ensuring completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree strongly preferred
- Typically 7-10 years of related healthcare or industry experience
Last Edited: 04/18/2018