Location Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
Responsible for servicing bar stations in high volume operations. This role will mix and prepare a wide variety of cocktails and other beverages at banquets and public events held at the facility.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- To properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient bar throughout the shift.
- Adhere to predefined drink service guidelines and responsible for beverage familiarization.
- Maintain an awareness of liquor costs and minimize waste, which may raise them.
- Must be familiar with all policies related to liquor liability laws.
- Must be familiar with all revenue-related procedures.
- Must serve all guests in consistent manner.
- Maintain an awareness of all functions, events and meetings taking place at any given time.
- Approach and greet guests.
- Order taking.
- Order delivery.
- Checking back
- Service bar
- Clean and clear service areas.
- Departing guests.
- Completes other duties as assigned by manager.
- Previous bartender experience in a high volume restaurant or banquet operation.
- Knowledgeable of a wide variety of beverage.
- Demonstrated customer service skills & abilities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally & in writing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must obtain & maintain TABC Server and Food Handlers certification.