Job Code: 26630-14861
PRN At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part of StoneSprings Hospital Center! Why We Like Working at StoneSprings Hospital Center
Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center
, a 124-bed acute care facility
, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commissionâ€™s Gold Seal of Approval and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, StoneSprings Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
The Environmental Services (EVS) Aide PRN:
- Performs various housekeeping duties in cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining patient rooms, nursesâ€™ stations, medical services areas, conference rooms, kitchens, laundries, lounges, offices, stairwells, linen areas, common areas, elevators, restrooms, classrooms and other assigned areas.
- Assists Engineering with light maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Monitors building and grounds for trash and litter and maintains trash disposal areas in an appropriate manner.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to communicate by telephone for making and receiving calls.
- Ability to use a pager and receive messages.
Last Edited: 04/18/2018