Job Code: 01533-91274
PRN Clear Lake Regional Medical Center â€" Webster, TX EEG Technician (PRN) Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for an EEG Technician. Responsibilities:
- Knows and understands the objectives, policies, procedures, and standards of the hospital and the EEG Department.
- Know the 10 - 20 head measuring system.
- Knows operating principles of the equipment and all safety aspects related to the equipment.
- Able to take call as designated or scheduled.
- Responsible for routine cleaning, maintenance, and stocking of the EEG machine
- Processes paper work and reports.
- Able to transport patients.
- Able to assist patients from bed to wheelchair/stretcher and back again.
- Assumes responsibility for department in the absence of the Director.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- One year experience in hospital EEG work required.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Successful completion of EEG training program required.
- Possesses knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the population of the patients served.
Last Edited: 04/16/2018