Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
To courteously serve the guest in any way possible. Preparation, service and breakdown of the daily tea service event.
- Set up serving equipment and utensils for the tea service event daily.
- Brew tea and bring it to the Great Hall area for service.
- Prepare and display food selection and condiments for the tea service event.
- Maintain service standards throughout the event.
- Replenish tea, condiments and food throughout the event as needed
- Walk around the lobby and surrounding areas during the event as many times as possible retrieving soiled tea cups, other used items and garbage
- Breakdown the tea service set up in a safe and orderly fashion
- Previous guest / customer service experience
- Must be able and willing to stand foreach shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, with shifts including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Previous experience working in a casual food & beverage outlet (preferred)