Job Code: 08648-147801
No Weekends Diagnostic Scheduler â€" Richmond Shared Service Center â€" Full Time
Monday - Friday from 9:30am â€" 6pm Parallon
is an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA Holdings, Inc.)
and is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon supports healthcare providers in the area of revenue cycle (billing, collections, denial management), technology, patient registration, insurance verification and health information management.
You must be available to complete Onboarding and Training requirements.
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Must have previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience.
- Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- You must pass a typing test prior to interviewing, 30wpm with 3 or fewer errors.
We offer free parking, training support, competitive salary and excellent benefits to include several insurance package options for Medical, Dental and Vision; Paid Time Off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, Employer-paid Short Term Disability, Company matching 401K and more!
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/ female/ veteran/ disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Last Edited: 04/12/2018