Job Code: 08648-146061
No Weekends Team Lead, Billing - Richmond, VA - Full-Time Parallon
is an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA Holdings, Inc.)
and is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon supports healthcare providers in the area of revenue cycle (billing, collections, denial management), technology, patient registration, insurance verification and health information management.
As the Team Lead
in our Billing Department you will coordinate billing and collections activities to assure that standards are adhered to and that the electronic claim filing process functions efficiently and accurately.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Supervisor experience preferred
Duties (include but are not limited to):
We offer free parking, training support, competitive salary and excellent benefits to include several insurance package options for Medical, Dental and Vision; Paid Time Off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, Employer-paid Short Term Disability, Company matching 401K and more!
- Manage and maintain the billing and collection process and programs to provide effective electronic filing strategies
- Provide ongoing training and education to billing staff to ensure that policies and procedures are followed
- Will meet with the Billing Manager regularly to effectively communicate and resolve billing issues, set and prioritize goals, improve processes and review insurance and billing status
- Assist with staff communication, providing updates, resolving issues, setting goals and maintaining standards
- Retrieve and maintain electronic filing and edit reports
- Research and correct claim submission reports
- Assist with training of Billing personnel in electronic filing and data entry methods
- Experience with Governmental Payors, Medicaid preferred
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/ female/ veteran/ disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Last Edited: 04/12/2018