Job Code: 08385-20192
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is an acute care hospital with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospital provides a host of technologically-advanced services including Cardiovascular , Neuro , Orthopedic , Bariatric and General Surgery, Interventional Pulmonology and services for Women . Regional holds Joint Commission advanced certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Get with the Guidelines- Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. It is a certified Chest Pain Center, county-designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center, designated Lung Cancer Screening Center, a member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO) and is certified by The Joint Commission in Sepsis care.
The Electrocardiology teams are dedicated, healthcare providers with excellent services for patients at San Jose Regional Medical Center. Interested in joining this team? Apply online now.
Schedule: 0.001 (Per Diem), Shift: As Needed
Under general supervision and according to established procedures, the Cardiac Ultrasound Technologist II is responsible for performance of ultrasound diagnostic procedures, completing all measurements on ultrasound studies and reporting findings to physicians.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
Required: National RDCS registration or equivalent; BCLS
Preferred: Certificate in Cardiac Ultrasound
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
Minimum: One year experience
1. Medical Terminology, anatomy and physiology
2. Ultrasound techniques, procedures, equipment and terminology
3. Must demonstrate the ability to analyze findings and suggest interpretations to attending physician
4. Must demonstrate superior skills in all areas of cardiac ultrasound
5. Word Processing/Computer and Transcription skills
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Last Edited: 04/12/2018