Job Code: 25512-66858
No Weekends Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by one single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We are looking for an exceptional Billing Specialist
to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here! POSITION SUMMARY:
As a Billing Specialist in our practice, you will function as a key partner with our Charge Master Manager/Analyst to process and mail claims to insurance carriers, managing billing reports, and communicating and correcting any charge related issues. JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manages daily billing processes including transmitting claims to the billing vendor, processing/correcting insurance rejects, processing re-bills, verifying electronic acknowledgements were received, follows up and takes action on facility late charge reports, and works unbilled alert and comp census reports.
- Researches, requests, and updates required information, insurance requirement edits, and follows up on pending claims.
- Attaches i-bills or implants invoices to paper billing when needed.
- Reviews late charges based on specific insurance payor requirements.
- Processes and aligns Medicare reports (72 hour & 24 hour) to identify overlapping accounts. Additionally, processes and resolves Medicare APC edits that appear on the bill alert reports.
- Submits adjustment requests to Medicaid through online automated system.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope youâ€™ll join us on our mission!
- Minimum of 1 year of billing experience in the healthcare field is required.
- Must be familiar with third party billing requirements and payment policies.
Last Edited: 04/08/2018