Job Code: 00145-65399
No Weekends TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Keeping Communities Healthy. Nationally Recognized Care.
A 126-bed state-of-the-art facility, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is a full service acute care hospital serving the healthcare needs of Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford counties. TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
is looking for an Administrative Assistant (Full-Time).
The Admin Assistant is responsible for:
Coordinating the day-to-day clerical operations for the CEO.
Will apply the mission, vision, and value statements of this facility in the fulfillment of the various functions of the department and will comply with hospital policies and procedures.
Maintains files, correspondence, generates reports, answers incoming calls and directs them appropriately.
Acts as liaison between department directors, staff, and assists with special projects, transcribes minutes from various meetings and assists staff, guests, patients, families, staff, etc. with any questions and directs them to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- High school diploma or GED required (college preferred)
- 3 to 5 years progressively responsible clerical experience required
- Typing speed of 75 wpm preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Last Edited: 03/30/2018