Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth Job Summary
Conducts complex information technology and compliance audit projects, and provides consulting services to the organization's management and staff. Will serve as a consultant to company management concerning interpretations of corporate IT policies, common best practices, and external regulatory requirements. Essential Functions
- Assists in preparing the annual IT Risk Assessment and Audit Plan in collaboration with the IT Audit Manager.
- Identifies audit risk and develops specific audit scope and objectives for assigned audit projects.
- Conducts assigned audit testing (interviews, document review, flowcharting, data analysis), to identify reportable issues for an audit project.
- Evaluates business and/or operational processes to identify opportunities for improvement. Ensures that issues identified during the course of the audit are promptly communicated to primary auditee.
- Prepares formal reports that effectively communicate the issues at the appropriate level of detail and the correct message for the audience.
- Works with manager to develop audit department procedures and assist in implementing standards.
Involves travel to and from the office to other facilities within the System as well as to companies with which the System does business. Lifting and moving reports and notebooks weighing up to ten pounds. Majority of day is spent sitting.Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor degree in related field required.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve. Posting Notes:
Not Applicable Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer