Job Code: 00009-90785
Days (rotating weekends) Bayshore Medical Center â€" Pasadena, TX Behavioral Health Tech â€" Geriatrics
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Bayshore Medical Center
offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.Bayshore Medical Center
is currently looking for a Behavioral Health Tech â€" Geriatrics. Responsibilities:
- Functions as a member of the treatment team and accepts responsibilities for specifically assigned duties, such as patient observation rounds, suicide risk observation and assisting with behavior modification programs.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Bayshore Medical Center
- Current BLS certification required.
- Current CPI certification or equivalent required.
- Applicants without CPI certification may be considered but must obtain certification within 30 days of hire.
- CNA desired
- Associates degree or bachelorâ€™s degree preferred
- PRN employees must have a minimum of 1 year recent related experience as a mental health tech. FT/PT: exp preferred
Last Edited: 03/26/2018