Job Code: 01643-7693
PRN Environmental Services Clerk Aventura Hospital & Medical Center Aventura, FL
Aventura Hospital is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility, providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you'll be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nationâ€™s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortuneâ€™s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphereâ€™s Worldâ€™s Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits:
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
The Environmental Services Clerk works under the direction of the EVS Management team to ensure all clerical and administrative support functions are completed timely and accurately. Ensures that all tasks are completed safely, and in strict adherence to Infection Control, Environment of Care and other related policies and procedures. Provides the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Coordinates and administrates the Environmental Service Office.
- Responsible for inventory and orders.
- Under the general supervision of the Director, coordinates service, training and office administration and proper documentation of all such activities.
- Responsible for compiling statistical data in the EVS Department, as well as the Linen Department for the management team.
- Initiates work orders for repair of equipment and follows up to ensure repair of equipment and/or work orders are done in a timely manner.
- Provides orientation checklists, in-service training schedules, new policy and procedure instructions, daily work assignment sheets, and competency assessment tools.
- Obtains analyzes and integrates reports, to improve performance and customer services.
- High school diploma or GED preferred .
- 1 year experience in providing clerical support required.
- 1 year experience providing environmental services in a healthcare environment preferred .
- Ability to read, write and converse in English required.
Last Edited: 04/16/2018