Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Spa Technician / Esthetician is responsible to provide professional facial and cosmetic treatments to clients for hygienic or therapeutic purposes. The Spa Tech is expected to maintain "up to date" knowledge of all treatments and services offered on the current salon treatment menu, as well as trends and developments within the professional spa community related to products, treatment and techniques, including awareness of all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Know and share information about the resort and activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and employee partners
- Provides Salon hair, nail, facial and body treatments in accordance with established standards and protocols within the assigned structure.
- Conducts tours of the Salon and related facilities.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as scheduled.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Previous guest / customer service experience
- Must possess current State Cosmetology and or Esthetician License
- Ability to stand for several hours
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
End of Job Description