Location Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Food Runner / DRA services.
- Must have complete knowledge of service times and menu.
- Must have complete knowledge of floor plan, table numbers, and seat numbers.
- Responsible for verifying complete order on ticket to food on cold line and hot line.
- Deliver food to correct tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers.
- Always inquire if additional service is needed from guests upon delivery and inform server or manager.
- Responsible for set-up of expo line with items specified in side work.
- Must consult with supervisor on any food delivery difficulty.
- Must minimize breakage.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Set up and breakdown of breakfast buffet according to time allotted.
- Maintenance and replenishment of breakfast buffet items. Ensure items are full at all times, clean and presentable.
- Securing all breakfast vehicles such as platters, butter dishes, bread knives as directed by manager or posted in side work.
- Placing and receiving warehouse order daily and ensuring proper par levels of product
- Ensuring all products is within date and using the FIFO method of storage.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
- Minimum 1 year food runner experience or DRA experience
- Must have experience in selling and presenting wine
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be Food Handler and TABC certified.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environments