Job Code: 00147-6988
Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nationâ€™s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast regionâ€™s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is also one of the areaâ€™s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
The Oncology Service Line Director is responsible for the planning and strategic operations of oncology services. This includes planning, problem solving and communication with HCA Oncology Service Line, medical staff, administrators, department heads, and nursing staff to effectively achieve overall performance goals across these key services. Specific Job Functions include:
Position Requirements: Education:
- Provides leadership, management and administration of all aspects of PRH Oncology Services in order to ensure accomplishment of organizational mission and objectives.
- Responsible for developing relationships and processes that will achieve optimization of growth, quality and service excellence goals consistent with HCA Oncology Service Line goals
- Demonstrates service line accountability through monitoring of operating and financial indicators and assesses capital needs
- Ensures a system-oriented service line approach through the effective coordination of resources, standards of care, operating procedures, physician practice and coverage
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to establish new programs including but not limited to: solid and blood cancer in the inpatient and outpatient environment
- Promotes PRHâ€™s culture of excellence and quality service through teamwork, respectful communication, maintenance of a professional environment, partnership with those we serve, and anticipation of patient/customer needs.
MHA or MBA preferred Experience:
Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive supervisory experience within oncology services.
Last Edited: 02/02/2018